Pineforest Jewelry is rated at the top by the professional rating company “Three Best Rated” of all the Jewelry stores in Houston. Approaching 1,100 Five Star Google reviews, our family-owned jewelry business has become the benchmark by which other jewelry businesses are measured. One of our core beliefs is to treat customers and employees with love and respect. If you’re happy where you are currently, you wouldn’t be reading this listing. You owe it to yourself to see why Pineforest Jewelry is so highly rated by customers and staff alike.
Our fully stocked on-site repair shop has everything that an experienced bench jeweler could want. State-of-the-art laser welding machine, in-house casting of precious metals, basic watch repair benches, engraving stations, and stone setting equipment.
The Senior Bench Jeweler’s role is to provide high quality, on-time repair services to our ever-growing base of loyal customers. We desire both a mechanic and an artist. We’re seeking the very best!
KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES:
· Familiar with torch and precision laser welding
· Electro-cleaning & plating techniques
· Mixing various types of precious metals and alloys for casting
· Preparing wax molds for heating/burnout readying for casting
· Investment & casting processes and procedures
· Sizing of rings, bracelets, and necklaces/chains both up and down
· Solid and hollow chain and bracelet repair/soldering